Look at code 15860. Our breast physician learned this in a seminar and was trying to get us to bill with every surgery. Our understanding is this...the physician THEMSELVES have to administer the dye and they MUST document, document, document that or we do not bill for it.
Im not a pro at this one, just something I recently learned. Look up Spy on google and that will give you a better understanding of what it is.
Hope this helps a little.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join