96372 is for IM or Sq injections and the 20600 -20610 are joint injections these are not used interchangeably or together for the same injection. 96372 is an administration code for an IM or Sq injection and the 20600-20610 are the administration codes for joint injections. only a medical practitioner may administer a joint injection and a nurse may administer an IM or Sq injection. The payer makes no difference in the utilization of these codes.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join