I think this may be a red herring. Dermatochalasis Seems to relate to a condition of the eyes (baggy eyes). It's caused by a lack of elasticity of the skin around the eye. The only ICD-9 code for this relates to the eye. If this is the same problem I've been working on, I keyed in on the other term (Diastasis recti). This seems to be a separation of the rectus muscle, and it's code is 728.84. I haven't checked this answer yet, but I'll let you know when I get the test back.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join