Change into appropriate business attire for your interview.
Let this be a lesson to you ... keep a change of clothes in your car in case you get other interviews while you are at your current position.
OR ... if scrubs are not mandated by your current employer ... stop wearing scrubs and wear business attire so you are ready for any interview that might come along.
What do I mean by business attire?
Women - Skirt suit - or dress with jacket - not too short - stockings and closed-toe shoes. Can wear a pants suit as well.
Men - Coat and tie - dress shoes.
Both Men & Women - clear hair, clean nails, polished shoes.
Good luck on the interview!
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Code Lookup with AAPC Coder
- Coding Data Files
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 Code Converter (FREE)
- Other ICD-10 Codes / Resources
- CPT Codes
- HCPCS Codes
- E/M Analyzer (FREE)
- CPT RVU Calculator (FREE)
- Risk Adjustment Search (FREE)
- PQRS Measure Search (FREE)
- Health Plan / Provider Policy Search (FREE)
- MACRA Calculator
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join