Meicare of NY does accept the 76 and 77 modifiers, they just cannot adjudicate them electronically so they must be submitted via paper. I do this quite often for NY Medicare especially for radiology and it is never a problem. It is incorrect to use the 59 if it is indeed a repeated procedure. For what circumstance are you wanting to use the 76 or 77 maybe that is the issue.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join