I have just been informed that our Dermatology practice dilutes Kenalog-10 and then gives out several intralesional injections to different patients as needed.
We had previously been billing the J3301 with 11900 or 11901 but I'm not sure this is correct after finding out that they do this. There is no HCPCS that I can find with a lower dosage than 10mg, so I am not sure what, if any, drug we can bill.
Does anyone have any info regarding this?
Thanks in advance for your help!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join