I can't find a job anywhere either! I live in San Diego and you would think there would be someone hiring entry level with a city this big! I went to school, studied hard and got certified, and now I am either under qualified or over qualified! I am going for billing and would like to work my way up to coding, or do a mixture of both. I have a background in healthcare, yet all the employers are looking for experience actually doing medical billing. I have easily submitted 60 applications in the last 2 months, with only 2 interviews. What else can a person do?
The only externship they have through the AAPC is 35 miles away!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join