I have been having the same problem. I finished my the coding program in May 2009 and I still have not found a job. I have received many calls but they all want more experience. My thing is how can we ever get any experience if no one is willing to give us a try. I have gotten so discourage about the situation that I feel like I wasted my time on this medical coding when I could have went to school for MA at least they have many job that are much easier to fill. I am really trying not to give up.If anyone have any info pleas contact me at LCHICKMAN@YAHOO.COM
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join