Yeah, that was wrong of you not to take the position that was offered to you after the Xtern. Sometimes its not what you know but who you know. If they did not feel positive about you working in that office then they would have never offered it to you. Sometimes you have to crawl before you walk and with alot of us not having the experience in coding or the medical field for that matter we should take what is offered to us just to get our foot in the door and prove ourselves so eventually new positions may become available.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join