AAPC - Back to school
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: No Coding Jobs for inexperienced Coders

Default Hooray for Kelly!!!

AAPC: Back to School
    Yes, Kelly is wonderful. Thank you Kelly for being so wonderful to the group. You are a big help to all of us....

Awwww schucks guys... Thank you that was sweet...

I always will have the backs of fellow coders.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE
    Manager Audit and Compliance

Hi Kelly L.,

I currently am a stay at home mother and seek employment in a business where I can work from home and can best utilize my experience and knowledge. Would you mind telling me if they are hiring where you work at?
    I saw that your a remote claims auditor.

Thank you!

I tried to send you a private msg but it was blocked. I was going to provide u more info on the company I work for.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE

My e-mail address: dianasoto2006@yahoo.com

Thanks, so much Kelly.

Hi Kelly,

I too am interested in working from home. Part time is fine with me to start if that is what I need to do. I am a victim of the work from home scams and was interested if you could provide some information on your company or companies that may be hiring to work from home. I appreciate your help.

Thanks, Rhonda

I posted under job postings approx 6 new threads that had remote coding positions. Take a look at some of those as I know some such as Outcomes are still hiring.

Good luck and keep me posted on how things go.
    Kelly Long CPC, CFE

That is the point! Employers are not giving new coders with NO experience a chance. It is very said that you have all these tech schools, colleges, AAPC, AHIMA, Coding bootcamp, etc making money off of people who are eager to learn something new and who pass the required test and then what.NO JOB! This really seems illegal. They promote medical coding like it going out of style. And then no one wants to hire you. It is sad for a lack of better words.

Charleston, South Carolina

Default Suggestion

I am mentoring a CPC-A and suggested he call a billing service I used to work for. He was initially turned down. I told him to call the owner, explain his situation and ask if there was anything he could do. He has an interview tomorrow for data entry. Knowing the service, if he proves himself, he will move up pretty fast, gaining experience....

CPC, CPC-H, CPC-E/m

Default I too am looking for a job.

I, too am looking for coding job. I have sent resumes to about 20 doctor's offices. I have answered ads in the paper for positions that are entry level. I guess for those positions I was over qualified. All I want is a chance. I too would like to know where I can find that chance. It is discouraging but if I can pass the certification exam. I can get a job. Thanks for all the encouragement. Some days it is needed more than others. If anyone wants to email me you can at Jweil511@aol.com