I have an Associate Degree in Medical Insurance Billing and coding. I have been on numerous of job interview. But I don't have enough experience for a job. I have been certified since 2006. I passed the CPC test before i graduated from college. I was advised that it was easy to get a job and there are plenty of opening in medical billing and coding. I had my externship about 4 months ago. After going through many different challenges. I called my teacher from the college and got the help to do my externship. The AAPC or my local chapter were dead ends for me also. I live in Orlando and there isn't a externship site for the AAPC here. You must move away from Orlando to get lucky. I even change my address to a Jacksonville address and No one answered me either. So I am going to pray for a change and hope for success.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join