There are jobs out there for the inexperienced ones!!! (I hope that gives you more hope than annoyance! )
I was fresh out of a course, having problems finding a job in my area. You had to have at least three years experience to work anywhere. It was definintely disheartening. Then I decided to broaden my search area to include places a little bit farther away. Not even a month after I did that, I got a job. The drive is long, and I don't get to see much of my family at all during the week, but we all know it will be worth it in the long run.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join