That could be difficult to answer, I understand there will be no interuptions but depending on what type of issue you run into and also hold/wait times it's really hard to say how many line items or claims you can get thru.
I do a/r followup ( with interuptions) I also use alot of my resources like the insurance carriers website to check claim status as well, which really saves alot of time.
I'll be interested to know what your a/r looks like and if you have any particular insurances that are in that over 120 day bucket.
You can email me privately and I can give you some suggestions and tips. I am the manager of a billing dept and follow ups are a big part of my girls day.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join