It was good to read your thread and to let you know, you are not alone. My name is Linda, and I got my CPC-A last September. I live in Sacramento and could not find a job due to the 2+ years of experience in the coding field required. I recently offered my services as an extern, without pay, to show clinics and offices I meant business. I actually got an interview yesterday. Try offering your services unpaid, and it could turn into a profitable venture for you. Good Luck!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join