I would code the symptoms since there is not a code for this dx, well I could not find one.
These codes may not be the best, you may want to check the notes to see which symptoms the patient is having you may find better codes to describe problem.
Trichorhinophalangeal syndrome type 1 (medical condition): A rare genetic disorder characterized by bulbous nose (748.1), sparse hair ( 704.8) and coning of epiphyses(732.9).
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join