Because the documentation doesn't state that this IS a neuroma, only that it's a subcutaneous nodule "consistent with" a neuroma, I would not use a neuroma excision code, but would instead use:
25075 Excision, tumor, soft tissue of orearm and/or wrist area, subcutaneous; less than 3 cm
There is no need to code the "incision revision" separately, as it merely describes the approach to the excision.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join