AAPC - Back to school

Thread: CPC-A in Atlanta, GA

Default CPC-A in Atlanta, GA

AAPC: Back to School

Hi Everyone,
    I am recently certified and searching for that first opprotunity to prove myself in the Medical Coding field. I trained with the AAPC Distance Learning Program in Human Anatomy, Medical Terminology, and CPC prep courses, from August of '09 to October '09 and sat for certification in November. I passed certification with a score of 82% and am a member of the Marrietta chapter in Georgia. I will be an asset to the Company giving me my first chance, and they will not be disappointed. I am dedicated, dependable and considered a model employee in my previous career as Database Manager for the Southeast's largest Wholesale Tour Operator. If anyone has any insight on finding employment with a Company willing to give me my first shot, Please advise. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kevin

Default Augusta cardiology position

Are you interested in a position in augusta?

Default Cardiology in Augusta

Thanks nwoodruff, but I cannot relocate. If there is anything in the Atlanta area...Please advise...

Please send resume. I have positions available in Marietta area. See the Craigs List ad at
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/hea/1593426507.html or email mariettabillingoffice@gmail.com

Similar Threads

1. CPC-A in Atlanta
    By puag78ck in forum Resume Postings
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. CPC-A in Atlanta
    By puag78ck in forum Job Postings
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 09:47 AM
  3. CPC-H-A in Atlanta, GA
    By niah1181 in forum Job Postings
    Replies: 0