I am doing a chart review on E&M codes for an ophthalmology practice right now, I am using the 97 guidelines for an eye exam which lists all of the bullets. Send me an email address and I will email these to you. My question is "3 of the bullets, are exams with a slit lamp", if the physician uses a penlight instead of a slit lamp, can I still count those bullets.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to respond to me regarding this. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join