Are you talking about entering pro fees or facility fees? I guess I'm not sure what you are asking but do you mean from a data entry standpoint such as just entering the charges that have been written on an encounter sheet or does the leveling have to be done (decided) as they go? E&M is different for everyone, depending on experience and proficiency, and it is different for every type of E&M code being chosen (hospital, clinic, etc). This is probably not much help...
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join