Jessica - I have some info we received from the vendor that I can forward you. However, I'm doing a bit more research on this (I work on the facility side - I'm not certain if the info given by the vendor is correct). They're indicating that "some" facilties use 36556 or 36010. I had thought I heard on a recent Medlearn audioconference that the cooling catheter doesn't have a procedure code. I'm leaning more towards the unlisted, but I'm sending it up the pole for further review.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join