If a Pulmonologist fills out a 700 form (Plan of Treatment for Outpatient Rehab) can this be billed for? I know with 485 forms (Home Health Certification) you can bill a G0180 or G079. But does anyone know if you can bill for a 700 form and what procedure code that would be? Thanks!