I don't think see ROS is a strong enough statement by the physician to use the form since it doesn't establish that the physician reviewed the form. I would be looking for something more like "reviewed form and concur with ROS". It also wouldn't hurt if he added a specific comment.
The doc did note two pertinent negatives. Why was the patient there and were they still experiencing any symptoms? To get some positives if there were any.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join