I work for a 9 provider ENT Surgical Practice here in Florida. We have been on an EMR for 4 years now. We utilze scribes. There are Medical Assistants who have been trained in Scribing for the MDs.
It was quite an adjustment for the practice, but seems to work well now.
It created alot of work in the beginning on training the Medical Assistants on why we need certain fields for Coding and E/M. but they have had great trainers and have done well
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join