Bookmark the APTA website as well as your state's PT association. They can be a great help with PT billing questions. You need to check with your state PT association regarding the 95992. Make sure it is within the scope of your state licensure. PT/OTs are usually restricted to Physical Medicine and Rehab codes 97001-97799.
I billed PT/OT/MT for 13+ years and have been away from it for almost three years. If you need any help, please let me know. If I know the answer, I will help as I am able.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join