that is a very interesting question, the way I understand this code (780.61) is it is to be used when a condition presents that almost always has a fever associated with it (leukemia, neutropenia, sickle-cell). However, I am not a Dr nor do I even come close to the expertise of a DR I would quere the physician to be sure. Take for instance AOM, Bronchitis, or Cough they do not always have a fever present. If you find out for sure please post the answer.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join