I did not know any modifer to add for the contrast material.( * >>>) Im not billing this year radiology, but i think , the fist responde for medicare is the
denial. You have to ask for an adjustment when you received the denial, and send it back all information regarding to the patient, symptoms, allergies if any, etc, etc.
incluiding your radiologial interpretation , and the evidence of the material administered
to the patient.
That's really was good for me, it works/
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join