One of my docs attempted to do a cardioversion at the patient's bedside while they were in ICU. The pt was in A-flutter and A-fib. My doctor attempted 4 times at the pts bedside to get them back into sinus rhythm, but the pt would not convert. My question is, should I add mod 52 to the 92960? I've not seen one that wasn't successful before. Thanks for any comments in advance
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Software / Digital
- Code Lookup (AAPC Coder)
- Practicode (online coding simulation)
- E/M Analyzer
- CPT RVU Calculator
- Health Plan Search (Provider Policies)
- Book Store
- Log In / Join