I would offer the following advice:
Ask questions regarding their favorite way to perform their duties? Alone, as a team, etc.
Ask various questions regarding where they see themselves in 2 years, 5 years etc? They may open up and share some of their personal goals, family life etc.
You may also want to ask them about their "ideal" work environment and consider if this is the environment that you currently offer....
Hope that this helps!
Amanda Pierce CPC, CPC-H
Coffeyville Kansas Local Chapter President
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join