Wow! I teach coding at our local community college, and would never give my students questions with so little information, even when they first start out. Our main text for the beginners is Carol Buck's Step by Step, and she gives much more information so that E/M can be chosen correctly. The questions you posted are very similar to ones that are in a coding workbook I use for supplemental questions; but since the E/M questions don't give enough information, I never use them.
Too many times non-certified coders teach the coding classes at different colleges. Luckily, my lcc insists that to teach coding, you must be a certified coder!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join