I am really hoping for a lot of help and guidance on this topic
Our practice manager wants me to into reimbursement and coverage for administering medications through IV here in our office instead of sending them to the hospital to have it performed. One example that he gave me was Reclast. I think I have found the HCPCS code of Q4095 but I am not sure which CPT code to use for the IV. I am thinking 96365 but I am not sure.

Do any of you offer this service in your office and if so how is reimbursement and what codes do you bill out??
Thanks in advance!!