I was hoping that ya'll had some good ideas/examples of reference materials that you use all the time that helps you with ED coding.
I read the ED Coding Alert, have my CPT book, etc., but I am looking for tricks of the trade that makes it easier.
I am fairly new to ED coding and learn new things every day but am still having difficulty with the difference between 282 vs. 283 and the 283 vs. 284.
Thanks to anyone that may have suggestions.
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join