We never bill family planning when done at the time of PPV. Only thing I bill at time of PPV is any labs or procedures done (ie: STD check, paps, UA). Same thing with annual exams, some of the doctor's here thought they could bill an additional office visit with the annual when the patient comes in asking for STD checks, or for family planning. I am curious what your opinion is on that?
Stephanie Heck, CPC
(520)795-8080 Ext. 326
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join