It the patient is recieving followup care related to various or other allergens it appears that one of these two would work as well for reporting diagonsis. have you tried using this range of dx?
2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 477.8
Allergic rhinitis due to other allergen
2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 477.9
Allergic rhinitis cause unspecified
- ICD-10 Training
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join