I think I'm reading this right, it sounds like all the angioplasties were done in the left "posterior tibial artery" just in different parts of it (mid, proximal, etc...) As long as they're all in the same vessel, it's one angioplasty. If it was anterior and posterior tibials, then you could do 2 angioplasties.
I would do a 75710-59, 36247, 75962, 35470. Sedation would be included in the angioplasty. Make sure that your arteriogram guidelines are also met.
Hope this helps!
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join