Are you billing 93880-TC and 93880-26? If the equipment is yours and the scan is done in the office you should just bill 93880. Also the vascular scans and office visits are ok to bill together without any modifiers. 9 times out of 10 93880 would have a Dx of 433.10. Also 93880 is only allowed once a year without High grade stenosis and twice a year with high grade stenosis. The Exception is post-op Carotid stent or Carotid endarterectomy. Hope this helps. Feel free to message me if you need more clarification.
Michael D. Reyland, CPC, CIRCC
Surgical Specialists of Georgia
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join