Most practice management (billing) softwares have an option for automatic code updates yearly. That being said, there are many types of softwares out there at various price levels. What specialty are you looking for? How large of a practice? What is the focus of what you want the software to do for you? I have had experience with many types of software and can offer some advice/more information if you provide some additional information as well. Many larger PM software companies have an established relationship with a credible clearinghouse but not all do so that is something you will need to look for.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join