cfullum writes: the rules for double dipping have changed. You are now allowed to double dip. What?! Please tell us where you saw that in writing because it is news to me.
Leslie: I am not familiar with the t-system you are referring to so I cannot answer your specific questions about that. I would be tempted to NOT allow a blanket "all others negative except where marked" if NOTHING ELSE was marked. I mean SOMETHING has to be positive - why is the patient here?
Sorry I can't be more specifc. I gave it my best shot with my previous answer.
Hope that helps.
F Tessa Bartels, CPC, CEMC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join