Pseudoaneurysm Closure Scan
DESCRIPTION: Duplex imaging was carried out of the right groin after
completion of ultrasound-guided thrombin injection. This demonstrated widely
patent common femoral, proximal superficial femoral and profunda femoris
arteries. The pseudoaneurysm shows no evidence of flow and is closed,
How do I code this?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join