I am not sure I understand your question but if you look in "The guide to Medicare Preventive Services" under Pelvic Screening Exam it gives you all the information on these two codes. You can also bill an E&M with a 25 modifier on the same day as G0101 and Q0091. Look under "Coding Tips" in the Pelvic Screening Exam section "The same physician may report a covered E&M on the same day if the E&M is for a separately identifiable service".
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join