We see nurse case managers all the time. We and several other clinics that I know of use an unlisted E/M 99499 becasue our docs typically only spend 10 mins with the nurse. I know of some clinics who will not see the nurses at all, and I know of some clinics that will not see the nurse unless she comes with a check in her hand for the docs time. Fortunately our management and docs do not tolerate rudeness and will refuse to see the nurse if she acts like a fool.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join