how do you bill for MRI/MRA head done on same-day?
the physician ordered MRI&MRA of head for the medicare patient. the patient encountered once and MRI&MRA are done.
we should report this service with 70551(MRI head) and 70544(MRA head) with modifier 59 to receive payment on both MRI and MRA head according to the CCI Edits.
how do you manage same-day MRI/MRA head in your practice?
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join