One of the people in my office bill for Behavioral Health, and with Medicare no longer paying for Consults she poses a question what to bill in an inpatient setting. Outpatient the Doctors dont do Consults. Any link to documentation to support what to use would be appreciated. She has to answer to someone who has little knowledge and needs proof. You can email me if you would rather. Colleenrcoxmso@hotmail.com
Colleen R Cox CPC
- ICD-10 Training
- Exam Preparation
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join