I have questions along the same line. Patient coming in for 5FU and mitomycin in the pump on Monday, will be sent home and then return on Wednesday for refill of the pump. How would I code this? 96416 on Monday and WEdnesday and then a disconnect on the 5th day? 96521? Also if you bill 96521, are we able to bill E/M code with it?? Please help as I am really at a loss as how to bill this patient. Thank you
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join