hello, my name is Shannon and I was in the same battle for one of my clients-it took 9 months to figure out however it was done and he is being paid as he should.
The same problem from paper to electronic- you need to make sure your numbers are matching when they go to medicare crossover! If your numbers are not activated what will happen is they will give you all new numbers but you must do all the applications over again.
If you want my help please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am not able to work with you in person but remotely can be done.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join