1. Contrast injection for Venography.
2. Left upper extremity venogram ohysician interpretation.
3. Implantation of dual chamber implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.
4. Defibrillator testing as well as paced sensory funtion after implantation.
W/O looking at the report I cannot give you the exact codes; however, I can assist you with the range of codes to refer too.
33249 - dual chamber ICD
93640-93641 - ICD testing during implant
71090-26 - if fluorscopy guidance is mentioned in the report for lead placement.
93642-26 DFT testing following implant
Cannot bill for venography as it is included with the lead placement if report reads "mapped out" or "used as access" then you cannot bill. There must be a separate medical condition to bill the venography separately.
I hope this helps you.
Dolores, CCC - CPC
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join