Hi. One area I usually check is the NCCI edits to see if the codes can be billed together. I also check to see if there is a NCD or LCD under the Medicare coverage database on the subjects to see if certain ICD-9 and CPT codes are covered. In addition, you can check your carrier's website to see if they have published materials online that have been sent to your office in paper form that you may not have seen. Check CPT assistant as well.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join