Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Takken the CPC exam? How many passed the 1st try?

Default PASSED 1st TRY
    Medical Coding Books
    Took it 12/4 took 5 hrs made 89%.... I'm so happy....

I passed the first time, but I do have to admit that I had previously taken my CCS through AHIMA and I had about 2 years experience. I'm sure you did fine and if not that's okay, it just means you need to find your problem areas and improve on them. There is always room for improvement. Oh and just to let you know I had my results within about 7 days. When I signed in here it showed my name with CPC after it. THINK POSITIVE!!!

3. Default Passed
    Just got my results from the 12/18 test and passed! Wooo Hoo!!! Took me 4 hours 40 mins, took my time, 86%. I have coded on and off for 25 years, but still worried myself sick over it. I put earplugs in after the first 2 hours, and that helped me focus completely. Highly recommend it. Most of all, Believe in Yourself. I was such a doubting Thomas and my whole family was so amazed at how negative I had been. Just human nature I guess. Now I can relax and enjoy Christmas.

I took it for the first time and passed it on 9/25.
    -Lori S.
    Last edited by eaglecloudnebula@yahoo.com; 05-03-2011 at 04:06 PM.

Smile
    I took the exam on 12/11/2010 and passed the 1st time. I was jumping for joy!!!!

-Cheryl McDonough

I passed. First try. When I logged in this morning and saw CPC-A beside my name. I shout for joy and cried for euphoric feeling I have never felt my entire life. I praise God for this blessing.

7. Default
    Hi,
    I passed first time, 87%. No experience, but I had just completed a good course online from Ultimate Medical Academy, and their Exam Prep course. Now I've enrolled in AAPC's Virtual Experience 800 scenarios to remove my "A". I'm actively job searching for a coding position.

I passed on the first try with a 92%. The CPC study guide with practice tests are a must. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Ingrid Moore, CPC

9. Default
    i passed first time...took test on 12/19 and found out today i passed with a 82! i'm so happy...im alls

10. Default
    I passed the first time