AAPC - Back to school
Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Takken the CPC exam? How many passed the 1st try?

Detroit Chapter

AAPC: Back to School
    Passed on 1st. It was hard, but if you put in the time and studied hard, I'm sure you did just fine. Think positive and don't worry.

I passed the CPC-H exam first time, But in the next time ONE famous company and their employees are done a fraud way to pass the exam. And thats why kerala noted in a black list of AAPC

So many people are working as a coder without certificate. This type of noncertified coders are for the fate of this job

Savannah, GA

I passed the first time

Default wing,f.

Quote Originally Posted by deltagirl View Post
    I took the CPC exam this past Saturday and now starts the LONG waiting process. I have no idea how I did on this test and I started to wonder. How many coders pass the test the first try; I've heard somewhere in the neighborhood of 40-45%. That's scary. So tell me... how many times did it take you to pass.
    This is a new field for me. I went to school for this and I have taken the CPC exam twice without passing. I'm very discourged. My local chapter is in Buffalo, N.Y. and I'm trying to find one closer to me as I live in a remote area and Buffalo is 2 hours away. I'm concidering Corning as thats only 1 hour away. I live close to Dansville or Hornell. Anyone that lives in that area or knows about the chapter in Corning please let me know. Have you found out any results yet. My results was on AAPC web within a week. You did good, I'm sure. I have no leads on jobs and with no experience I feel that I don't have much of a chance. Good Luck

I passed the first time. I got out of school, then took the test about 4 months later. I studied hard for about 1 1/2 months before the test.

It was very hard and stressful. I ran out of time so I just picked an answer at random on about 10 0f them. I really didn't think I had passed, but I did.

I didn't know if I wanted to go thru with it again if I hadn't passed, it was so hard.

I now have to come up with 21 CEU's by Feb 2012. I only passed my test Nov 2010. I thought that was kind of unfair, I thought you would have 2 years to get CEUs. They said it depended on when your renewal date was up. So I am working hard to get them. I already have 6.

Good luck, hope you pass. I got my results on line, here, 6 days after I took the test.

passed 1st try

Seacoast-Dover New Hampshire Chapter

Thumbs up

I passed the CPC exam in the first attempt and did well. I did follow on the time.It was hard though as i had just finished my course from a local community college and i had no real world working experience. I am still looking for job openings. Hope that u pass...All the best for ur results..

I passed the first time, but I had taken a week long boot camp and had studied for about 2 months before hand, I still thought it was a hard test. GOOD LUCK

Passed the first time.....but was not confident i had passed after I had left the exam. I was a nervous wreck but I PASSED! :-)