AAPC - Back to school
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Takken the CPC exam? How many passed the 1st try?

AAPC: Back to School
    I passed,only by two questions, but I had two and a half years of studying anatomy under my belt! It helps to understand what you are coding and really dig deep into reading the parenthetical notes! Good luck, results were in by the following friday! Look for PASSED and then view your score!

I passed on the first try, but have been coding for 15 years. Even with my experience, it certainly was not a piece of cake. Good luck!!!

Default Passed first time through

We'll see how the recert for ICD10 goes though.........

I passed first time. I'm very excited and ready to get a job.

San Diego, California

I just passed the first test I took a month ago now. Looking for a job now. But getting the results was quick!

my future is so bright, I hafta wear

I passed the first time but it is not an easy test at all. I panic with the waiting period. All of my study buddies got there results a week before I got mine. So I was really second guessing myself.

But I also know that I have 27 years experience in healthcare both insurance and physician offices so I was pretty sure I passed.

Best of Luck!

I have taken the test twice and scored 60% the second time. I bought the exam study guide and used it. Is there any other book(s) you could suggest I try to help my chances of passing this exam. I am so distraught but am not giving up!

I passed it the first time. But time was an issue. Best thing to do is to go through and answer the questions easiest for you first, then go back to the more difficult ones. If not, you may find yourself out of time.

Default cpc exam

I passed first time with a 80% took a prep class through my school. I had 1 hour and 20 minutes left when i finished. I did not think it was bad at all but, a lot of the questions was on my mock test. Bet you did fine