I passed the first time out but was shocked when I did! I had taken a course 3 years prior to taking the test and felt I didn't learn very much in the course so I waited. I studied up on it for 6 months straight before going to take the test. I found the test to be difficult but probably because I had little to no experience going in. I will keep my fingers crossed for you! If you don't pass it the first time don't fret, it means you will do so much better the 2nd time around since you know what to expect.
- ICD-10 Trainings
- Comprehensive Courses
- CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
- COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder) NEW!
- CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder) NEW!
- CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)
- CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient) NEW!
- CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)
- CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)
- VIEW ALL CERTIFICATIONS
Coding / Billing Solutions
- Audit / Compliance Solutions
Job Experience / Apprentice Removal
News / Discussion
- Other Resources
- Book Store
- Log In / Join